Skip to content
Safety & Burning
- Remove all packaging before you light the candle.
- Trim the wick to roughly 5mm (1/4") before lighting, and keep trimmed at all times while burning.
- Always use an appropriate placement on a protected, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches or any foreign matter - this is combustible material and may cause a fire hazard.
- Burn candles indoors, away from drafts, other heat sources, and any flammable objects or materials.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- If smoking occurs, safely extinguish the candle with a Candle Snuffer, trim wick, remove trimmings and relight.
- Keep burning candles within sight at all times.
- Do not move candles while they are lit. Never move when the wax is liquefied.
- Allow to cool before moving.
- Always check the safety label before you light the candle to familiarise yourself with its guidance.
- Allow ample room above a burning candle.
- Do not blow out a burning candle, use a candle snuffer to suffocate the flame and extinguish safely.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another.
- Don't burn a candle all the way down, leave 1/2 inch of wax in the container.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh